Why You Choose ITI Fitter?
There are Millions of students who wants’ job in technical field as a technician in Electrical and as a junior engineer in Fitter field after their schooling, so those students who want to join as a technician or junior engineer in Fitter branch in industry, he/she Can do ITI Fitter Course for 2 year program, who did his/her 10th .
And ITI give chance to enter into the Engineering Diploma college in the second year.
Future of ITI Fitter:-
An ITI (Fitter)
Teaches a student all the fundamental concepts of Technology / Mechanism /Engineering for those students who want to become a Fitter/ fabricator / Engineers in Fabrication Field. An ITI (Fitter) is an extremely professional course where students can choose their specializations and pursue their career interest.
Once the students earn their ITI, they can take up a job in the engineering field every where. Another advantage of a ITI(Fitter) is that students can a get chance to enter into the Diploma college in the second year.
In the second year of Diploma College a few percentage of seats are reserved for ITI students depending on the ITI that a student has selected. Hence this ITI is also referred to as ‘backdoor to Diploma engineering’. Thus all engineering aspirants can take up a ITI course in this field and become the future engineers of the country.
COURSE INFORMATION :- (TRADE: Fitter)
This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to become a professional fitter.
After successful completion of this course the trainee shall be able to perform the following skills with proper sequence.
- The trainees can work in the industry as semi-skilled fitter.
- The trainee can work in the field of pipe fitting, lathe, drilling, welding, Inspection & measurement,
general fitting work observing safety precautions.
- The trainees can work on Dismantle & assemble of various valves, test the accuracy of Machine tools.
- Perform simple repair on machinery, dovetail slides and assemble with location dowel pins, stud and bolts.
- Prepare snap gauge for checking diameters to an accuracy of ± 0.02 mm
- Handle different type of Fire extinguishers
On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the following industries:
- Production & Manufacturing industries.
- Structural Fabrication like bridges, Roof structures, Building & construction.
- Automobile and allied industries
- Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
- Ship building and repair
- Infrastructure and defence organisations
- In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
- Self employment
Further learning pathways:
- On successful completion of the course trainees can pursue Apprenticeship training in the reputed Industries / Organizations.
- On successful completion of the course trainees can opt for Diploma course (Lateral entry).
- On successful completion of the course trainees can opt for CITS course.
|ELIGIBLITY FOR ITI (Fitter):||10th (High School)|
|Duration For ITI (Fitter):-||2 years Full Time for 10th Pass studen|
Documents Required For the Admission in ITI (Fitter):-
- 10th Mark Sheet.(Self Attested copy)
- Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
- Original or Provisional 10th(Self Attested copy)
Fee Structures of ITI (Fitter):-
|Agra Campus||21,200/- Per Year||10,600/- Per Semester|
|Delhi Campus||29,000/- Per Year||15000/- Per Semester|