Direct Admission Process:
- Download Direct Admission Form 2020 for Polytechnic,Hotel Management, teacher training and ITI Courses.
- Fill it properly in Capital Letters.
- Make Payment in College Account at RS.10,000 for Registration
- Scan all documents including bank receipt.
- Send to Our College E-Mail Id:-email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send to College WhatsApp No:9773869809, 8447770950
|Bank Name||Account name||Account Number||Branch / IFS Code|
|ICICI bank||Agra College of Management and Technology||083101002553||Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi ICIC0000831|
|AXIS bank||Agra College of Management and Technology||672010100022686||Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi UTIB0000672|
|PNB bank||Mind Power Education College||4170002100003895||UP|
|AXIS bank||Mind Power Education College||914010020451531||UTIB0000672|
For detailed information call at ACMT campus.
- Any oral instruction given by any staff employee will not be considered as valid.
- Students must take clarification in writing.
- Read this along with prospectus only.
We are introducing new courses in Engineering and management field like Polytechnic. (Junior Engineering or diploma Engineering) in lowest fee structure and installment basis, which help to middle and lower class family for admission in Higher Education with Management and Technology
TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
There are constant Faculty Development Programmes undertaken to ensure the quality of in-house faculty. Various models are undertaken to ensure that the in-house professionals interacting with our students are kept up-beat with the needs of the current times. PERIODIC REPORTS TO PARENTS The Institute will furnish a Performance Report on each student to all the parents periodically. A monthly attendance report on each student will also be forwarded by the Director. We insist on regular attendance of students in classes, workshops, seminars and other co-curricular activities. Get-togethers and cultural programmes will be organized by the ACMT, but will be subject to disciplinary rules.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
HOLIDAYS AND VACATION
The students are unlikely to have holidays during the first six months as this will be a conversion period. Classes will also be held on Sundays. There will be no vacation period during or after any semester. We will utilize all the days of the year to sharpen and enhance the competitive skills of the students so that money spent by the parents leads to building a productive career.
There is no end of learning and the scope of improvement is thus present in each and every system. To achieve towards perfection, we at BIIB invite all new, innovative and creative comments, ideas, thoughts, suggestions and feedback.