M.B.A or Master of Business Administration is an postgraduate Business Management Course. The Minimum Duration of this course is 2 Years, Divided into a Number of Semesters. The Course Can be Pursued either as a Full-Time Graduate Course or Non-Attending and Weekend Classes for Working People.
The Postgraduate Master of Business Administration Program empowers the students with knowledge, Skills, and confidence to divide a slot in the business environment. All the key functions in today's business organizations like problem solving, decision making, strategy planning and implementation- are incorporated in this course and set in the context of the market place.
Master Degree Programs in Business Administration are also known by various names like: M.B.S (Master of Business Studies) , M.M.S (Master of Management Studies) and M.B.M. (Master of Business Management) etc. M.B.A Course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management Education and to train the students in communication skills effectively which equivalent entrepreneurship skills. The Students are prepared to explore opportunities being newly created in management profession. Business Administration Study Methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of Case Study, Projects, Presentations, Industrial Visits, and Interaction with experts from the Industry.OBJECTIVE:
1. To provide intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
2. To provide an integrated perspective of management functioning along with a fair amount of exposure to real life cases/ technical ability.
3. To having the student's analytical abilities.
4. To provide access to a broad base of knowledge in core managerial skills.
5. To develop the essential management skills required to meet and participate in an increasingly international business environment.
6. To build upon the essential core management modules allowing greater emphasis on elective modules of management. MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
Any Candidate Who has Passed B.B.A. or Equivalent exam from any stream with English as Passing Subject and Scored Minimum 50% marks.
• M.B.A. develops a student's managerial skills by giving him/her border perspective through knowledge of all functions, enhancing his decision -making capability and sharpening his communication skills.
• M.B.A. Graduates have an edge over other graduates and get direct entry into the cooperate world.
• Business Houses
• Financial Organizations
• Educational Institutes
• Marketing Organizations
• Business Consultancies
• Export Companies
• Industrial Houses
• Multinational Companies